Saturday 18 April 2015

LET ME SEE YOUR HARDWORK




Hi dearest, I’m so delighted to have you here, I hope you have been well. Well, in this post,I’ll be sharing with you my personal story and I hope it sparks up something in you. Enjoy……….
This is very funny, years before I got into the university I had this feeling that university students do not have to read, well, my bubble was burst when I realized for myself that it was a different ball game entirely. With His help I always did very well in my exams and then in my semi final year I had so much responsibilities, my time management skills became very poor as a result I had less time for my books and then I must confess I became lazy. Then it happened…………
All through the semester, second semester to be precise, He kept telling me, "D, I want to see your hard work”, “I really want to see your hard work”; Stubborn as I was, I still was too busy to read as required and my aim was to hit a first class grade. Exams came as they will always do, I did them, and results came afterwards. Guess what? Well, that was the worst result ever in my university days.
Funny enough, I did not feel too bad, cause I heard Him tell me clearly that if I do not work hard, I will fail, so, I knew that to a large extent I had a major part to play in what happened.Yes, it was the worst result ever in university days but there was no carry over.
Final year came and I decided within me that He was going to see my hard work, I put inn my effort, via reading, tutorials and I certainly put Him inn. Now guess what? He gave me a beautiful result that semester. Well, nothing to hide you are my friend you know, {lol}, He gave me a first class result that semester.
I was filled with joy when I realized that it was the result I always wanted, and I knew that inasmuch as He loves me, He hates me being lazy. He wants me to reflect Him in all I do, He is a hard worker then I must be too.
Dearest, know this, He is more than able, it wouldn’t take Him anything to make you the most outstanding in any field but trust me, He wants to see your input and that’s exactly what He blesses. No matter how little, show Him your work and watch Him crown your effort with mega success. I look forward and I know I will hear your greatness story.
Loads of Love,
Smiling D.

No comments:

Post a Comment