Monday 30 January 2017

PEN IT! SAY IT!

Hey guys!! It is always a delight having you here. I trust you have been having an amazing 2017. I am so excited about what this year holds. I have a great feeling that it's going to be an amazing year.  I am looking forward to every month, in fact everyday in this new year. You should too!😁😁

Oh yes, I know it is the end of the month already, but I needed to drop this to inspire someone as this has also inspired me. It's no news that you've got loads of plans for this year, that is really awesome. I am really optimistic that all your plans will come to fruition in the course of the year.

Relax and enjoy.................

So, four years ago, I had a desire to host an event for young adults, and to say I knew how to go about all the logistics would not be the truth. Yes, I always imagined the event being really grande and affecting all the participants positively, but when I thought about the execution, it sent chills down my spine.

Before, I began speaking to people about the plans, and requesting some of them to be part of the team, I drafted all I wanted to see at the event.  Everyday I took the draft and said it to myself. It got so good that I did not need my phone or printed sheet to say what I wanted to see at the event. I had said it over and over again that every part of me was conversant with the draft.

As soon as I had people who were happy to work with me on the project, I handed out the small printed piece, which contained everything I wanted to see at the event.  I told them to kindly read it out everyday, calling those things that are not as though they were.

It took several months preparing for the event, and eventually the big day came. Amazingly, all what I wrote in that small piece happened at that event. After the event, I took out the piece and compared what happened at the event to what was on the piece, it was just exactly what I wrote.

It's four years now and guess what? I still have that piece, and every time I look at it, it brings smiles to my face and reminds me that  what I speak has a great potential of becoming. So this month, all through this year, get yourself a journal, write all you want to see in every aspect of your life  and begin to say it everyday.

If you need to set an alarm to remind you that hey, its time to speak life, please do. Sooner than you think, perhaps later,  but at the very right time, it would still become your reality

Don't  stop thinking big no matter what comes your way. Don't stop talking big, no matter what life throws at you. I know from previous experiences, that speaking life eventually brings life. So, begin creating that beautiful tomorrow by writing it down and speaking about it today and everyday.

When it becomes a reality, as I know it would do well to share your joy. I look forward to hearing your amazing story.

Till my next piece have an awesome time. Oh, yes! As always, do well to share.😄😄

Loads of Love,
Smiling D

1 comment: