Thursday 27 October 2016

PLUG IN

Hey guys! Great to have you here again. Trust you have been very well. Thanks for dropping your comments, and sharing our posts that have been coming your way. Here is another one, just for you; yes you *smiles. I trust you'd have a great time savoring the lines below. Enjoy......
So,it’s one thing for you to plug your phone or device, and return to unplug it after an hour; being assured that the device would be fully charged after an hour. You get to the charging point, only to realize that your device battery bar was the same as when it was plugged in. Well,this was exactly my experience. As soon as I got to the charging point, my reaction sang a duet. Shock and Anger. I began asking myself questions. Did you not plug it in properly? Was there a problem with the charger? Just by taking a closer look, I got the answer to all my questions. I realized my tab was plugged in half way and not completely. At this point, my anger was assuaged as I needed no investigation to know who the culprit was. I was the culprit. At this point, the right thing had to be done. Immediately, I plugged the device the right way and of course you can guess what happened.  It began to charge. In less than a minute, messages began to drop into the device. Apparently, these messages had been sent to hours before. This situation definitely got me thinking. As soon as this happened, it dawned on me that there just may be a couple messages that have wrapped in them all the answers to your prayers. Many things may have been sent to you by God, but they haven't been delivered .Could the reason be that you are not plugged in properly, perhaps not even plugged in at all. You just never can tell. Well, sometimes you could tell. It is time to recognize what areas of life you need to get plugged in and of course get properly plugged in. Your own “plug in” may be getting closer to God. Another could be working on your love life, being a person of love. Yet another could be letting go of past hurts and anger. I just learnt from my experience with my device and the charger, that my messages, goodies, blessings, have all been sent. It's now up to me to get plugged in so as to receive them. You think about how you need to get plugged in, so you can begin to receive all God has in store for you. Alright guys so that's my inspiration for today. Trust this inspired you as much as it did me. Do well, to share with friends even foes, and drop your comments as well. I'd be glad to hear from you. Till my next piece guys.
Load of Love,
Smiling D.
 

3 comments: