Tuesday 24 April 2012

ON THE MOVE!

Hi dearest, it's so good to have you here,I hope you've been good, it's a new yr and I'm so excited that we both made it through,happy happy new year to you. Enjoy as we get started............
Dearest, have you ever sat down to think and probably ask yourself,"what is unique about the ocean?"
The sun was setting beautifully,I was admiring the beauty it exhumed when I realized that time was not my friend. I just needed to enjoy the beauty of nature, I also needed to get inspired so, I decided to go to the beach. I had max fun all through my stay on the beach, On this occasion and even subsequent times,I realized that the ocean was always on the move, there never was a time when it was just still. the way it moved was a very beautiful sight. You could just check it out when you go to the beach, or when you are on a bridge that has water on both sides.

Dearest the lesson is this, if the ocean is on the move at all times, what are you doing? This is a big challenge to me and you. Keep moving, keep improving yourself, read books, attend seminars that will enlighten you, broaden your horizon, acquire more skills, get mastery. Never be somewhere without adding value to yourself and to others. Always have a book to read,listen to messages that'll improve your present state. Never be stagnant,rather be on the move; always remember that stagnant water stinks, you sure do not want to stink so, be on the move.

Loads of Love,
Smiling D.

5 comments:

  1. After reading this, I was spurred to reembark on an abandoned project...Thanks for this thoughtful piece...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this, I was spurred to reembark on an abandoned project...thanks for this thoughtful piece...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sure an inspirational piece...keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and please keep moving...God is our rear guide...SUCCESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piece....I'm def on the move from right now!

    ReplyDelete