Tuesday 30 May 2017

TICK DON'T MATTER

Hey guys! It's so great to have you here. Trust you have been very well and you have been having an amazing May. I have been very well myself and my May has been great.

 This is a short inspiring piece, that I don't seem to get tired of reading over and again.  Enjoy the read 😁😁😁

 One accessory that I always love to have on  is my wrist watch. It keeps me in check and enables me plan in the most effective way. Sometimes, do you wonder how your life would be without any device to tell the time? I really do and  I feel I would  be a very disorganized person.

Well, it's no news that a wrist watch or a wall clock always gives the tick tock sound. Just a couple weeks ago, it dawned on me that sometimes, as a matter of fact, most times, I do not even hear the sound of  my wrist watch  but that does not mean it's not working.

Guess what? The fact that you do not hear the tick tock of your clock,does not mean you are not making  progress. Your "clock" just may be your academics, career, relationship, it could be anything. You just  may feel like you can't see any progress in those areas. Shake that feeling off you. Once your battery is well charged, in other words,  playing your own role in those areas, then do not worry about hearing the sound of the clock.You are  making good progress.

How about the trees? You hardly see when the flowers begin to bloom, but the beautiful flowers tell you that progress has been made. So, relax, you don't have to hear the clock tick to believe it's working. You do not have to literally see the flowers bloom to know there is progress. Just keep doing what you know how to do best, and with God on your side, your progress will tell a story itself.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, as much as I did writing it. Do well to share and have an amazing time.

Loads of Love,
Smiling D


No comments:

Post a Comment