Tuesday 19 June 2012

RAINBOW!

Rain, Rain, go away, come again another day, little children want to play. Tell me you remember that song and tell me you sang it with joy when you were young. Well, I sang it with great joy when I was young but trust me now that I'm no longer a child, I don't sing that song again.

Well, rainy mode has been activated. Guess what? I'm so excited about this season, my sleep is always very "sweet" I'm sure you can say that about yourself too. Hmm, one thing I love most about this season is the rainbow that comes after the rain. The first rainbow I saw this year was very beautiful I couldn't but scream for joy.

Trust me on this, because this is a season of rainbows, then just know this; this same seaon will be your own season of rainbow. Of course, you know rainbow represents beauty, beauty, and beauty, varieties, varieties, and varieties, then these and many more will be for you and yours this season.

Enjoy the rainy-rainbow season, before we go, let's try to remix our old time song.
Rain Rain, come again, come again, again again, we would love to see rainbow.

Woah! I almost forgot my wonderful June celebrants, well, may this new year be a year of rainbow for you, beauty and variety will be around you this new year. Happy birthday.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment