Sunday 25 October 2015

THE LITTLE THINGS? I CARE



Hi guys, hope you are very well. I am very well myself, and its very good to have you here. Enjoy this..... So, I had this experience not too long ago and thought to share it with you. Over time, I have realized that God is very concerned with every single thing about me, even things that are seemingly small. Alright, it was this Sunday morning, and I was headed to church, I got on the bus, and not too long after the bus moved, the rain began to threaten. I did not have an umbrella, and I would have been very drenched before I even got to church. Almost immediately, I started talking to God, and asking Him to kindly hold the rain until I got to church, to my utmost surprise, and joy, I got to church very dry, the rain did not fall after so much threat. I clearly remember that whilst I was asking God to kindly hold the rain until I got to church since I did not have an umbrella, He told me that I shouldn’t  worry that I would not get drenched however, I must ensure to share this exact experience with others, to be honest, I felt so loved yet again,and understood again, that God really cares about the things that bother you. It is very important for you to always tell Him how you feel and what you want, no matter how "unimportant" you may think it is. So, this week, this month, whenever, wherever, do not hesitate to talk to God about anything and everything you need, He'd definitely come through for you as He did for me. Indeed God loves you and cares about even the things that are  seemingly unimportant
Smiling D

No comments:

Post a Comment