Wednesday 21 September 2011

I AM BEAUTIFUL


Starsdelight
Dearest friend, so good to be here with you again, sure you have been fine. Today I am going to be sharing something wonderful with you. Let’s get started, now call your name and say to yourself, “I am beautiful”, common say it with the confidence you have on your inside, “I am beautiful.  Did you really believe what you just said or you said it because smiling D asked you to.
If there is something you want me to see in you and admire start seeing it in yourself and start admiring it in yourself too. Do not expect people to see how beautiful you are until you are so certain that you are beautiful. Trust me, if all you see in yourself is how fat you are, or how thin your legs are or how bad your voice is name it, I wouldn’t see anything other than that in you. Even when people do not see those wonderful and amazing things in you, start seeing it, start commending yourself.
Before men came into this world, and started commending and admiring everything God did, he had done that already, he looked at all He did and He said that they were all good, trust me, if he started complaining of how ugly the flowers were, or how blue the sky was, that would have been the same thing we would have seen and even worse. Friend, even if it doesn’t look like it now, trust me on this, get a piece of paper, and begin to write whatever you want to on it, place it where you can see it every day and where you can read it too, read it again and again, morning and night, do it for three months there certainly will be a huge difference in you.
Dear friend, do not expect me to see in you what you do not see in yourself. I am eager to hear the big difference this exercise will bring to your life.
Loads of Love,
Smiling D.


No comments:

Post a Comment