Wednesday 10 August 2011

WAT’S UP MIRROR?


Hi dearest, I hope you’ve been good; hmmmm I’m filled with joy this is because I love this and I’m glad to share it with you. Enjoy and make sure you get something from it.
I became so attached to mirrors, that’s funny right, well, I always loved mirrors, I check myself now and then few minutes again I want to check myself again, and then my bestie saw that it was becoming too much and then sometimes when I’m heading towards the mirror he says “D, no mirrors” and then I just simply obey, sometimes, I’ll be ready to go for a meeting and then I’ll hear Him say, no mirrors, what? No mirrors, am going to have to meet several people what if my makeup is not in place? O.k no mirrors, and then I move out and I’m just amazed at the compliments I get remember I did not see myself that morning.
When you hold a mirror dearest, what do you see, you obviously see yourself, you don’t see anything other than what you place in front of the mirror. Note this, the Bible should be your mirror from now, begin to see yourself in line with His words and trust me your life will be changed. Imagine this, the Bible is the mirror and then when you take up the Bible that is the mirror, you begin to see yourself in the Bible-mirror, it says, you cannot be ill, and then you see yourself not being ill, it says, you are the head, and then you see yourself as the head, it’s automatic, there is no force, just like there is no energy exerted when you use a mirror you simply see yourself. What really matters most is what and how you see yourself but remember it should be in line with God’s word.
Loads of Love,
Smiling D.

No comments:

Post a Comment