Wednesday 23 May 2012

AM I SURE? Maybe! Maybe not!

O my,I can’t but scream, it’s the fifth month already; hmm, trust me I’m so delighted, I’ve been having a very good time since the beginning of this great year 2012, I hope so for you too. Yeah, May is one of the months in a year, but according to our English classes "may" is obviously an English word and when we analyze it, it’s mostly used under probability that is when an individual is not sure and at other times when one is requesting for something.

 My focus is on the probability that accompanies the word may. For this month and even beyond, I don’t want you to be uncertain about things that concern you, you need to be specific. For instance, a twenty years old young man is asked what he sees himself becoming in the next five years and he’s reply is this” I may be a lawyer, or maybe a doctor, infact I think I want to go into business” Woah!, that’s not cool at all, with the help of the Holy Spirit you wouldn’t be uncertain about any and everything so, you wouldn’t have to use the word may. Don’t get me wrong, May is a beautiful month, filled with lots of goodies but I’m talking about the word may, I hope you get that. Alright, I have to run now; I’ll patiently wait for your great prospects without hearing the word may.

On a final note, all you who have a special exam this month trust me I wouldn’t say , May you do excellently well rather I would speak as one who has great authority in Christ and who is not speaking under probability, so just connect, In the name that is above every other name, you shall excel, when your results are released , you shall be stunned at what God would have done for you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment