Tuesday 24 April 2012

ALIVE!!!

“It’s a baby boy”, she couldn’t scream out for the stress, she’d just went through, but as soon as she heard  the nurse say, “it is a boy” and showed  the cutest looking baby ever her heart screamed for joy, she was jumping and dancing in her heart. Joy and joy and joy again swept through her, because the long awaited baby had come. It was obvious this baby was special; he started receiving beautiful gifts even before he was one. Years after, this cutie had grown to a very handsome, influential and sought after person, he excelled in every single thing he did.

Very sad, people just “biffed”, him for no just cause. They maltreated him and finally killed him; they killed him like he was a criminal. He died like a criminal because the sin of the whole world was upon him; he died so as to save the whole world from sin and destruction  forever. Seriously, how could they do this to such a good person; tears rolled and rolled, he was taken and buried; what happened still hurt majority.

Then something absolutely strange happened, he wasn’t in the tomb again, he had risen from the grave. Yippee!! It couldn’t be fathomed but it was absolutely true, he came to say hi to his loved ones so that they’ll really know he is alive. Dearest, this young man killed is very much alive today, smiling to me now, and telling me He loves me and I’m smiling back to Him telling Him I love Him and I’ll keep loving Him. This man is Jesus, He’s no longer in the grave, He’s at God’s right hand smiling at you too and telling you He loves you and that He wants both of you to be besties, if you’ve not accepted Him, trust me it’s not late, He’s being waiting for you to come to Him.

If you want to accept Him and have the best of life as I have now, courtesy of Him, it’s as easy as smiling, just sincerely say this, “ Lord Jesus I’ve heard your jist, I’m very sorry for all I’ve done to hurt you, I confess all my sins to you and I ask you to come into my life and be my Lord and savior, I look forward to us being beties, thanks a bunch for accepting me, I’m now all yours In Jesus Name(Amen). Dearest, you could see how easy that was. Welcome to the family, so have and start enjoying a beautiful life.

Loads of Love,
Smiling D.

No comments:

Post a Comment