Tuesday 24 April 2012

APRIL FOOL

Woah! Its April already,  when I was younger and well, even up till now, when its April 1 several people come and tell me things and then few minutes or even hours afterwards, they go, “April Fool”.

Does that ring a bell? Ok, well it’s April again and a beautiful month at that, I am so excited because I’m going to be hearing lots and lots of beautiful things and the most exciting part is this, it’s not April Fool, all of them are for real. Could you just hear and hear well? There are so many goodies for you this month, but trust me it’s not April Fool, it’s as real as the air you are breathing now. Have a most amazing month filled with lots of goodies which are for real.

Happy birthday to you whose birthday falls within this month, you are going to have the most amazing year ever, everything you want shall come to you even sooner than you think, trust me this is for real, it’s not April fool.  “Wink wink”
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment