Tuesday 24 April 2012

I CARE!

Hi dearest, I'm so glad to have you here, I really hope you've been good. Sit back and enjoy as we get started............
My short term goals had to be achieved, I was putting in all efforts and of course my very best into it.As a result, I was on a particular spot for several hours,no food, no water and of course no company.I was beginning to get hungry, tired and bored too, I needed food, rest and company; even in my tired state I still didn't mind company.

As soon as I knew my condition and knew that I needed all those, I simply told my bestie, the way things were, I needed company first. The jist is this, I did not need any kind of company because trust me some company could just come and add more spice to the boredom, I sure did not want that. So, I gave my bestie the details of the company I wanted, and went to get snacks and a drink; sonner than I could imagine I got exactly the company I asked for and I had a swell time. Some time after, I had been so busy,, probably busier than busy, and I forgot to eat, when I was done, it was not possible for me to get food anywhere again, that meant I was going to sleep hungry, I was thinking of how many songs and how many dance steps my tummy will showcase that night when all of a sudden my friend came into my room with food just for me.

Dearest, it was my favourite, I really wonder how she knew I was very hungry, when all these things happened I knew for real that my bestie which of course is Jesus really cares for me. The jist is this; no matter how silly or unnecessary you think the situation may be, Jesus really cares. Never let the devil make you think He doesn't care cause He really does; I have experienced his care over and over again, amazingly even for very personal things; He really cares and He wants to show you He does. So, let Him.

Loads of Love,
Smiliing D.

No comments:

Post a Comment