Wednesday 19 December 2012

CHRISTMAS SPECIALE



Hi dearest, it’s so good to have you here; you can’t imagine how excited I am, infact, at this moment I feel like shouting for joy. C’mmon it’s December, the very last month of this great year.
Hmmmmm! Lest I forget let me sing the Christmas song for just you my dear and committed reader. So enjoy………..  I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope you heard how beautiful the voice sounded? “Winks”. Ok that was on a light note, now back to business.
The most beautiful thing about Christmas is the fact that God made a huge sacrifice by sending His son to earth to live like a normal child. Can u fathom that? I mean the most influential, the richest; you name it, in the whole of the heaven and even earth now coming to a “local place” to live and become like the people there. He broke every social class barrier and initiated a classless society. The gist did end well cause  now, the sacrifice made years ago is still speaking today. Thanks to the huge sacrifice made and that’s why you and I are where we are today.
The gist is this, this Christmas should be a very different one, make a sacrifice for someone, make sacrifices for people. Listen dearest; they don’t necessarily have to be the huge things we think of; but the very small things. You could give a hug, a smile, an appreciative note, a listening ear, o you name.  Nothing is too small and trust me nothing is too big. Always remember the little things matter the most.
Merry Christmas again and let’s make this Christmas the most sacrificial, and our returns will be amazing to us.
Loads of Love,
Smiling D.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww, Sniling D this is a wonderful piece, keep doing this great work, I will certainly make a sacrifices or sacrifices this season. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete