Monday 17 December 2012

HEIGHTS WITHOUT LIMITS


Hi dearest, I’m so glad to have you here; I really hope you’ve been great. Sit back and enjoy……………….
It was a very beautiful morning, birds were chirping, the sun was rising beautifully as always; I just couldn’t but admire the beauty it revealed. I had to be somewhere for an important meeting, hurriedly, I burst into the bathroom to have my bath in readiness for the meeting. Guess what I saw in the bathroom? An ant. Seriously, "what on earth is an ant doing in this bathroom"? Trust me that bathroom was so neat, well maintained so I was wondering where it came from. I just ignored it and continued with my business. At some other time, I was on a very tall building say the tenth floor, neat environment too and I saw another ant. I just got thinking and came up with this, there’s really no where ants can’t get to, deep into the soil and very high inside the tenth floor of a building. Well how they do it, that I don’t know, but one thing I know for sure is this, if an ant as tiny as it is, can reach very high and tall places then you can reach higher places with God by your side. So, you need not worry or bother, cause you can and will reach great heights and places, if an ant can do it, then you can do it and so can I.
Loads of Love,
Smiling D.

No comments:

Post a Comment