Wednesday 10 August 2011

ABC OF FRIENDSHIP




Hi dearest, so good to have you here; I’ll be sharing something with you  and when you turn over there’s something beautiful I read and I will love  to share it with you.
People are very wonderful to have around, and friendship is a very wonderful thing anybody could have. I want you to be the best friend anyone could ever have, go the extra mile for your friends, commend them, what you will read will give you more information on how you can be a very good friend.
I’ve learnt to make Him {Jesus} my friend and I want to tell you that He is my best friend. I can tell Him anything and I’m certain no one gets to know about it. From today, I want you to be His friend, what you read behind, apply it especially with Him and then to others and just watch how your life will turn out to be.
Loads of Love,
Smiling D.














THE ABC’S OF FRIENDSHIP.
Always Be Honest
Be There When They Need You
Cheer Them On
Don’t Look For Their Fault
Every Chance You Get Call
Forgive Them
Get Together Often
Have Faith In Them
Include Them
Just Listen
Know Their Dreams
Love Them Unconditionally
Make Them Feel Special
Never Forget Them
Offer To Help
Praise Them Honestly
Quietly Disagree
Rescue Them Often
Say You Are Sorry
Talk Frequently
Use Good Judgment
Vote For Them
Wish Them Well
X-ray Yourself First
Your Words Count
Zip Your Mouth When Told A Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment