Tuesday 9 August 2011

WORTH MORE THAN SHOES


WORTH MORE THAN SHOES.
Hi dear friend, I’m so delighted to have you here, I’ll be sharing something that got me inspired. Njoy.................
I wanted to enjoy the beauty of nature, my best option was the beach as soon as I got there, I was prompted to look down, behind, in front  and even beside me, although still looking down, just changing my direction, I certainly saw sea shells but I saw more. I saw footprints, every where, various shapes and sizes; obviously the footprints on the sand were as a result of the foot wears worn or the bare feet.
Dearest, if your shoes as inanimate as they are, or your bare feet can leave a mark on the sea sand even if it could last for a relative short period of time, how much more you. Trust me on this, you are more valuable than a pair of shoes, so show it. Never underestimate yourself; in your own little way, you can leave a mark on someone’s sea sand, that’s someone’s life, no matter how small you may think it is.
Just that smile, simple “how are you doing”, a “have you eaten “could be the only mark a person needs in his or her sea sand, may be what will change a person’s situation.
If your foot and your foot wear can leave a mark on the sea sand, how much more your complete, beautiful, and  loaded person. Start leaving the marks today, never let a day go by without giving someone a smile, a hug, a kind word; you may not know the extent to which several lives would be touched by just those simple gestures.
Loads of Love,
Smiling D





No comments:

Post a Comment