Wednesday 3 August 2011

BE GREEN


BE GREEN.
Hi dear friend, I’m sure you’ve been good, I got this while coming towards my hall of residence in my final year. Let’s get started……
Walking towards the hall and realized that as a result of the dry season, leaves were shedding, I stepped on a number and as I did that,, I heard  these funny sounds  then, I realized that  it came from the leaves and  was as  a result of their dryness. I observed that when the dry leaves were stepped on, they scattered, and it’s certainly was of no use anymore.  There was no beauty coming from it, nothing valuable at all, rather it littered the whole environment. The Holy Spirit, my friend told me this, “Keep being green, the brown, dry leaves on the ground were once green, glowing and radiant”.
Trust me if a beautiful green leaf accidentally leaves its source and gets to the ground, when stepped on; it would not scatter immediately. After sometime of being on the ground, it begins to dry up and then when stepped on it scatters with ease..  If you observe critically green leaves hardly fall, it’s usually the dry and brown leaves that shed.
Dearest, the season of your life not withstanding, just “Be Green”, when you are green you have no business on the ground. For no reason should you ever leave the tree, remain on the tree and keep being green. Read His word, meditate on it, pray, fast trust me with these actions, your green will be noted all over the world.
Loads of love,
Smiling D.








1 comment:

  1. This is so cool nd inspiring..................Pls keep up the good work and be encouraged in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete